This week we were told to try and conserve energy in our own homes. I challenged my parents that if I could save more energy, I could keep the difference between the old electricity bill, and the next one that we receive. I even got my parents to join to. I conserved energy by shutting the light off when it wasn't needed, shutting the water off when I'm shampooing my hair, and scrubbing my body. I also tried to not watch TV as much, I did other things that were more productive. My parents did the same thing as well, they shut the water off during showers when it wasn't needed, and they shut the water off in between scrubbing the dishes. My mom conserved energy by hanging the clothes, instead of putting it in the dryer. These small changes, definitely taught us how to conserve energy more, and it also benefited the electricity bill.

No comments:
Post a Comment