What I Learned This Semester...
This semester I definitely learned a lot about physics. From simple concepts like acceleration, velocity, scalars/vectors, and other terms, I have expanded my knowledge and outlook on different aspects in life. From simple kinematics, to 3-D kinematics, to momentum, and finally to energy, I think a person would’ve had to be totally oblivious to not take something away from this semester. I think my favorite section that we learned, even though it was our last, was energy. I found it interesting how everything has energy in some sort of way. We can find how much energy is stored in one specific object, such as a spring. When it’s compressed, it actually has stored energy, very interesting. In my picture, I chose a picture of the wind chimes that are outside my house, and a toy car that was in my garage. I chose these thinsg because now I can actually apply to physics to real life situations. If I wanted to calculate the maximum speed at which the wind chime goes when the wind is blowing it I could. If I wanted to find out the acceleration of the race car, and its velocity, I could. I realized that with the concepts I learned, I can apply it to a lot of things in life.
This semester I found that learning physics can be fun. Thank you Mr. Blake for making the first semester fun and easy to learn. Even though some concepts were hard to grasp, you made it easier for us to learn them, and actually utilize them. I learned this semester that you and Mr. Freitas make an excellent singing group, haha. Overall this semester was really fun, and I hope to learn more in the upcoming semester.
Ayy, nice blog post you have really good pictures. very high quality and it looks pretty killa.
ReplyDeletei like your picture of the wind chimes. i like the energy unit too but it wasnt my favorite.
ReplyDelete