Monday, January 16, 2012
Notes
This week in physics we learned more about electric fields and forces. I took a picture of of the PA that we worked on this week. I have to say it somewhat helped. At first I didn't get the concepts of the different formulas that I learned this week, but when I did the PA, I started putting the formulas to use, for example I was already introduced to protons, electrons, and neutrons. Those terms I was already familiar with. This PA also helped because I started actually applying the notes that I took in class to the problems that were given to me to practice with. It helped me prepare for the test this coming week, and gave me a better understanding of what I was learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Although I somewhat knew how to do the PA, I'm still not completely familiar with the concepts of this unit
ReplyDeletethe pa helped me a little bit too. but, i am not completely confident that i know the concepts well enough.
ReplyDelete